DivisionsAt CCP we support our amazing candidates and clients across three job types:
- Permanent: Self-explanatory; recruiting for our clients when they are looking for long-term permanent additions to their business.
- Interim: Day rate contracting; when our clients are looking for interim expertise to support short-to-medium-term projects.
- Temporary: Hourly rate staff; an operation's FTE can fluctuate regularly, and we can support with these short-term requirements.
CCP recruit roles that sit across five divisions:
- Operations: Advisor > Team Leader > Manager > Head of > Director
- Sales: Telesales > Field Sales > Business Development
- Strategy: Change & Transformation > CX > Project Management > Business Analytics
- WFM: Resource Planning > Capacity Planning > Reporting > Real-Time > Forecasting > Scheduling > MI
- EE (Everything Else): Quality > Training > Social Media > Vendor Management > Telephony
As an independent business, CCP has an agile workforce with an open-minded approach. This enables us to create a tailor-made recruitment solution for each recruitment project we undertake.
We offer the three methods below, however, should a project require elements from more than one of these methods, we're able to build a bespoke model that works for you.
- Contingency; paid upon project completion.
- Assessment Centre; managed by CCP, a client, or both.
- Retained Search; paid in advance for dedicated resource and candidate exclusivity.